The dairy of Articina

This is my summery of all my interface designing.

I shall begin explaining the milestone it has sat in my computer (lol).





This OS1 design, the basic foundation of the early Articina design.

It's holds everything together and while implementing the idea, why use 2 layers to hold everything together? So after days of cracking,

1)I found the answer to my needs, this is where Articina is born.

The first picture shows the Task Manager, in 3D. It shows the CPU usage and even shows the peak of the graph.


2)Second picture shows the Login screen, which changes after creating Articina and Infomatics, which is cool and nice. Ideas evolve even just by myself. Simple and sweet.

3)Next is the UAC, User Account Control. You might heared about this in Mac OSX and Vista.

However, in this picture, it's a little extreme as it shows the code and commands of a program that you might tried to run on your computer. Hope Microsoft or Apple or even open source OS community adopt this idea into their comsumers machine as I felt that it's a nice neat feature, although neardy. This keeps your computer safe and as well as the freedom of experimenting risk.

4)Last in the line of OS1, media center. Not much but neat. Needs alittle touchup though. =)






Next is Articina design, as you can see the media center is actually from Kanami. This is a major improvment from OS1 which actually lacks more then 3 features that a user demands.

1) This media player from Articina looks kinda familiar, nevermind about that. Moving on.

2) The login screen is a classic. Big improvment since OS1 and it's clean.But not clean enough and later we go on to the Infomatics.=)

3)The so called "explorer". My friend commented it and said it's nice but it's not really for the consumer level as it's too detailed. Too much information can kill brain cells; nuff said.





I'm proud of Infomatics. The biggest change in the two version I have created.

1) You see the media center, it just looks great. All-in-one entertainment center with details and information that you want to see, get reminded the last task you did and continue with it or just simply move on to other stuff.

2) The version 0.3. It is different from version 0.1-0.2 shown in my older post but this is a eye-catching feature that you should not miss. My friend said it looks like a cover-flow. Yes but no.

Yes it looks and slide like a cover flow but something is added on. Fading of the background and continuous loop when there are more then five account. Fun when it's really a login screen.



Well this is the end of my diary post of Articina.

Hope you like my designs. Thanks for visiting and have a goodday/night.

No comments: