i,Infomatics

Infomatics, best of both design I created.
I am really excited to show any interested people as it's really realistic as in you can click on it as a real operating system, but it's not. =D
So far after making my first interface, OS 1 and the next interface design , Articina, Infomatics are both and more. So much cleaner and fresher, after self-learned from Articina and some feedback from my friends and pals, it's just look great.

And of course, it adopts some of the "features" of
Kanami design.Fresh mediaCenter looks (as far better then Kanami itself =x).
If you people (designers and some related interface project whatsoever) feel it's nice, learn from here, adopt it in your programs or even make a skin for other operating system.Even better, intergrate the idea in your operating system.But notify me first =D
I must be crazy but design is @ my beta stage.


No comments: